Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

Chris A. Gould at Pure Beauty for First Fridays Haight st Art Walk!!


I am proud and pleased to announce a comrade from yesteryear will be showing at Pure Beauty Salon on Haight st Friday Oct 1st! Please come out to see his lovely photographs which I have enjoyed for a long time myself. Chris A. Gould is an amazing photographer, his work is a quiet observation of the world around him.


"Chris A. Gould uses the light and shapes found in a still frame to capture the feeling, the movement and the possibilities embedded in a moment. By sharing these he hopes to provide just enough information to spark a story or frame the question with in the viewer."
For a preview of his work, please go to, www.csagould.blogspot.com
I am excited about this one, please come and enjoy wine and snacks! I hope to see you there folks n friends.
-Leanne C. Miller, da fancie mammal