Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

01-04-2010 St. Paulus Muraling/ Studio Visit Magazine











Well, the holidays are over, and I'm trying to get back to normal!!! Looks like the day jobs are going to be keeping me busy, too busy, so busy that I am afraid I will not be working on the mural for a while. New Years eve I worked on the mural for 4-5 hrs, and today I got a few hours in, but not sure when I will find time again. Too bad because I have finally laid some paint down on the last panel. I could finish it in one long day or maybe two If I could just get there!!! Oh well. But here are some pics from the last two times I was out there!
In other Art news going on in my life, I have been featured in Studio Visit Magazine, who are part of the "Open Studios Press" who makes "New American Paintings", a periodical I enjoy, have subscribed to and applied to in the past. This is very exciting and hope someone takes notice. They have also chosen me for their Spring issue as well! I have also finished an oil painting lately, exciting because with all this muraling, I haven't been painting. I was able to finish it on New Years day, considering there is nothing open, and nothing to do most New Years Days! Perfect for painting and nursing hangovers... Well Thats it, nothing planned for the future right now, but working and trying to finish this never ending mural! HA!! Please leave comments and share this blog! Thank you, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!