Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

SFAC Street smarts ETC...

I received a call from SFAC that I was accepted into the Street Smarts program! The only thing now, is they chose 19 artists for 10 mural sites, (like they did for Art in store fronts), and that means I may work on a mural this round, or next, which will hopefully be sooner than later! I will know more later sometime around the 12-18th of this month. I'm a bit on pins and needles, but I haven't even finished the Urban share mural yet at this point...one step at a time!
For more info check out: http://www.sfartscommission.org/media/press-releases/2010/01/07/the-san-francisco-arts-commission-and-the-department-of-public-works-announce-streetsmarts-an-innovative-new-program-that-connects-urban-artists-and-property-owners-in-beautifying-the-community/